İyi Seyirler Dileriz.

Diary | Bright Bright Taeyang

First off, some Very Important People bizness: congrats to Big Bang on their 7th anniversary! Has it really been seven whole years the world has been blessed with Big Bang? And happy belated birthday to G-Dragon! Clap-Clap for Seungri’s comeback—boy’s apparently got something to say! Weeee. Since I mentioned 2/5 of the group, I’ll do the rest: movie star TOP, stay healthy and injury-free please, Daesung keep doing your silky sexy thang over there in Japan, and Taeyang, you continue making random dancing appearances on variety shows when 2NE1 promotes. You are a ray of sunshine, aptly named you are. Ok, End Dorkiness.

Next, because I simply lack the self-control to restrain my need to ogle and drool, after all, I am a fangirl caught in the throes of obsessive love right now. Here’s my babe Jung KyungHo in pictures a lot less murderous:
Click on images to enlarge.
Thank you: SURE, GRAZIA, & URBÄNLIKE
Well, a lot less Seoul gangster murderous, but no less killer on a fangal’s eyes. Yes, I’m afraid this compulsion to adore KyungHo may go on for a while…but look at him! Can you blame me???

Dramas I will talk about and spoil after the  jump: Master’s Sun (until Ep 4). And some more thoughts on The Blade and the Petal (up to Ep6), and Who Are You (up to Ep6). And also, the craziest thing I saw this weekend: Kim WooBin fighting killer female robots.
Read more »




Sinema Kanalları
Yerel Kanallar