İyi Seyirler Dileriz.

Diary | I Heart Kim Bum

My first rambling thoughts post...
A sad summer cloud has been following me around. I really really REALLY miss my KyungHo-filled Mondays and Tuesdays. I want the poor actor to rest and heal from his back injury, absolutely, but I also don’t know how I’ll stand the rest of the year without any hope of seeing him again.
*sniffle*
In fact, I haven’t quite gotten over Heartless City’s dramatic conclusion yet either, definitely not enough to write anything about it without getting too emotional. Even thinking about it in relation to how much I miss Jung KyungHo makes me feel morose all over again. 

I am, however, almost done with my I Can Hear Your Voice review. Almost...

One last thought about Heartless City. One of the happier things I took away from the show: makgeolli is sexy when sipped out of wine glasses. LOVE IT. This milky and sweet humble farmer’s chug got a bump up in style courtesy of some Seoul gangsters. I totally plan to drink it out of big wine glasses next time I have a post-murder party. Or maybe it’s not the same feel if not held by the sexy long fingers of Jung KyungHo, who definitely has the sexiest hands I’ve ever seen.

I’m not really sure why I drew milk and a canister of flour next my mug of imaginary coffee above. Not really a natural pairing that...let’s just pretend I drew a cookie there instead. Why the pictures anyway? Don’t diary pages have a lot of doodles, as a general rule?

So, what is this corner? I haven’t really indulged in much rant fangirling on my blog outside the lines of my drama reviews, but I do personally enjoy it when other bloggers share their developing thoughts about what is going on in the K-universe, so I thought I would try it myself. Like everyone else, I do secretly lurk on other drama blogs like all the time. I’m too self-conscious to comment on posts, but I love reading.

Also, I noticed my drama reviews were getting longer and longer and that needed to be solved. I thought perhaps releasing some of my drama thoughts beforehand might do the job.

Dramas I will ramble about and spoil after the jump: The Blade and the Petal (I have watched until Ep3), Goddess of Fire (until Ep11), and Who Are You (until Ep4).

Read more »




Sinema Kanalları
Yerel Kanallar