İyi Seyirler Dileriz.

Diary | Marry Me Yoo AhIn!

I’ve pretty much knuckled off my watch list most all currently airing kdramas except for Master’s Sun. It is the start of the US tv season, after all. Busy times! Well, and I am just busier in real life, too. Yet, I have still been glued to Korean variety shows. To truly embrace the wacky sense of humor Koreans have, one must watch their variety shows. Dramas only reveal a fraction of their twisted humor. They are a work of art, these competition style reality shows, the goal often being to most deliberately and creatively inflict misery and humiliation upon their biggest stars. A-Listers want to be tortured this way, if you can believe it! Most recently, we had three Big Bang members mud-rollicking on Running Man, and I mean rolling, swimming, and cavorting around in a for realz outdoors swampy mud. This be no fancy spa treatment, this be squeezing mosquito poop out of your ears type of mud. In the same episode, we learn that Seungri can jump rope like a rabbit on steroids, and we get an eyeful of Mr. Perfect GD being absolutely adorable when revealed to be not so perfect at something—that ‘something’ being the ability to jump rope on a floating water mat. He has to have at least one flaw, I guess. ; )


If that isn’t Running Man fantastic enough, Yoo AhIn guests the following week!!! And he is so darn cute the whole time, and frankly, a pretty good sport considering...

“ AhIn-ie Goodbye~ ”
Costars for upcoming film Tough As Iron Kim HaeSook and Yoo AhIn get their variety on in this makjang rich-grandmother-inheritance themed episode. It’s official, my world is rocked. Yoo AhIn dunked, duped, and delicious. I fell in love a little bit more. Fashion King made me forget how much I loved you, and I wasn’t so crazy about Jang Ok Jang either...but this made me remember my undying devotion for you. Seriously, the range of emotions that crosses his face—fear, shock, disbelief, surprise, confusion—when his ejection chair malfunctions...I nearly died from laughter. While KwangSoo, his partner, goes flying into the air and crashes into the water behind him, Yoo AhIn sits there, all dry, looking at the empty space beside him in total confusion. Comedy gold!


And, by the end of the episode, we also learn that our handsome Yoo AhIn can cook. OMG, MARRY ME! To see the actor diligently and confidently giving orders on how to prepare their chosen dish and intently mixing his (I’m guessing) delicious marinade was to fall in love. OMG, MARRY ME!


Soooo...
Who missed Kang DongWon? I did! I did!
Who loves Kang DongWon? I do! I do!

src: mydaily
Hawt damn! I am salivating. He be a mysterious agent that goes by X. Shin MinAh be a sexy femme fatale named Mia. The film be called The X and it’s gonna be unveiled at the 2013 Busan International Film Festival next month. It’s some agent double cross action film, but honestly, I don’t care about the plot, I’m in! Jeon Woochi the Taoist Wizard was a plotless crazy fantastical exploration of Kang DongWon’s big screen charisma, and was fricken’ awesome despite its lack of logic, and one of my favorite K-films. OMG, HAVE AN AFFAIR WITH ME! (Since I already tagged Yoo AhIn for marriage)

Dramas and drama-ish show I talk about after the jump: WINMaster’s Sun and Good Doctor.
Read more »




Sinema Kanalları
Yerel Kanallar