İyi Seyirler Dileriz.

Diary | Funny Mathematics

I stumbled across a Korean language aid thingie on the KBS World Radio site here. It appears to be a tool aimed to encourage foreign fans to visit Korea and has conversational tips about surviving while in country, such as going through airport customs.
It’s kind of amusing to sift through and is a cool idea, I dunno how helpful it is in actually teaching anyone anything though. The lessons are delivered in your selected language, be it English, French, or Dutch.
*

First stills of Park ShinHye in Heirs were released, these from a shoot done last month in a Gangnam wedding hall. Staff complimented Park ShinHye on her natural ability to shine even when she’s doing nothing more than washing dirty dishes in rubber gloves and a head rag. Word. The girl is adorable. Her smile lights up a hotel kitchen. If I wore this outfit doing dishes I would look like...wait a minute, sometimes I do wear an apron and rubber gloves when doing dishes...=/ And let’s just say I look less like a dishwashing fairy and more like a sudsy gremlin. I’m always up for another spin on a Cinderella story, especially with the lovely ShinHye. Heh. I feel like I have been waiting anxiously for this one all my life—definitely since casting was announced. The only thing missing is Yoo AhIn.
I don’t know if I’ve ever written this anywhere on my blog but my dream pairing is Park ShinHye and Yoo AhIn. I will just die the day that happens. DIE. With that train of thought, I’d always wanted to see her paired with a more rough, hardy male lead (admittedly, the picture I posted up there doesn’t really communicate a tough Yoo). I love Lee MinHo, I really, really do, but he’s on the urbane side of the spectrum. Is it wrong of me to already harbor a teeny tiny wish that Kim WooBin be her fated? I dunno, I think his edgy charm would jive well with Park’s clean one. Ok, sorry. I’ll be happy with just having this massive cast of, what is the phrase, “in trend” stars collected in one show.
*

Okay so a few steps away from kdramaland, there’s a strange battle going on. I do not know how this happened but...my current favorite kdrama and my forever favorite rapper are duking it out...on the music charts! WTK! According to Instiz, the music tracking chart that tracks music tracking charts (yeah, I know how funny that sounds), Yoon MiRae’s tender ballad Touch Love is #1, with G-Dragon’s Who You? at #2, his Black at #3, and his Crooked at #4, then Hyorin’s Master’s Sun crooner Driving Me Crazy retaining strong at #5. Then G-Dragon pops up again at #10 with Coup d’Etat. So six out of the top ten slots are occupied by these two juggernauts. I am not sure what response is appropriate. Yay, I love Touch Love I’m glad it’s at the top! Or, G-Dragon should be at the top, damnit! Or probably, more reasonably, I’m so thrilled both are doing so well.

How did the (currently) blond kpop prince find himself competing in a heated battle against a ghostbusting couple for the number one spot on an album sales list? He must be scratching his head while in his posh YG music studio, too. It is a strange and awesome thing to see these two unlikely but insanely great entities pretty much taking over the charts. Heh. I think GD should make a cameo on Master’s Sun as himself, I dunno, doing a fan event at Kingdom Mall?

Onto THE DRAMA on everyone’s mind:
See above. This is the face of a man who just forgot his numbers. Master’s Sun (eps 9 & 10) is the only drama I chat about after the jump. But I am pretty sure I am going to start Good Doctor this week. I have plans. I got derailed this weekend by Aaron Sorkin’s much improved season two of Newsroom...marathoned seven episodes in one sitting. *shamefaced* Yes, I sat at home and watched seven hours of tv. Sheesh!
Read more »




Sinema Kanalları
Yerel Kanallar